Friday, March 26, 2010

Siege

Well sieges have been getting fun since alot of Delta ppl came back. SLM had lost Aden a few sieges back and we tried to take back but couldn't a couple of times. I knew we were going to try again today but I could not make it back from a meeting that ran late QQ. I logged on to find out I missed a big fun siege and SLM was able to take Aden back ^^.

A couple of pics from a siege we tried and failed a couple of sieges ago:
This is from the siege we lost at Giran...

This really annoyed me. I'm an earth elf for 1 reason... for siege. Otherwise I would be wind for faster leveling or water for party hunts.

Also he asks why I run... He's a level 69+ mage and I was being chased by him, ZWarlordZ and Sexielf for most of the time we were sieging. A level 69+ DE and 55+ elf. I was getting erased, canceled, silenced, decay pot, and hit with spells and a strong DE... Am I supposed to stand there and die? And he's in BK morph chasing me the whole siege.

And as an earth elf, should I just eskin ppl and stand there and watch ppl fight? I'll do that the next time you just stand there and heal.

I also hardly used ebind at siege until recently when we are being outnumbered or when there are a large number of ppl to help turn the numbers in our favor. That's part of sieging.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People talk too much. If an enemy complains about your siege style, you're doing something right. ^^;